True supermotard racing approved (in two places please), the version offers HM the CRF450R is simply the weapon that will allow you to go to a race (find here our report on competition debut) while going to buy bread in the morning.
This is all well and good but you lack a CRM F450R nothing safe to be perfect. Never mind, the marriage Honda / Montesa has the solution. Still distributed by Euroboost CRM F500R is a true copy of the four and a half if not the single won a few cc from 449.7 to 477.8 cm3 (compression ratio from 12.5: 1 12.3: 1 to 500). Resulting in a surplus chest always welcome.
From the point of view equipment we now notice the hydraulic clutch, the disc “wave” and the handlebars without bar. The beautiful hard criticism if not incomprehensible choice of a rear rim 4.25 inches prohibiting the assembly of a tire of measurement “normal” (only the 150/60 ZR17). What a pity. Side maintenance nothing new with tracking could not be more regular, but what do you what is the price to pay to drive (oil change, piston, connecting rod, valve clearances …) with a drug dealer running machine fun to each rotation of the right grip.
- Engine: 4 stroke, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 500 cm3
- Compression ratio: 12.0: 1
- Carburetion: Carburetor KEIHIN FCR 40mm flat slide and GST
- Ignition: Digital with electronic advance
- Start: Kick Starter & Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed Transmission
- Final Drive: O-ring chain 5/8 x 1/4 # 520
- Front Suspension: Showa inverted cartridge Ø 47 mm adjustable compression and rebound fork. Clearance of 315 mm
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock with adjustable compression and rebound. 313 mm
- Brakes Front: Ø 320 mm disc with four-piston calipers clamp
- Rear Brakes: Disc Ø 240 mm with single piston clip
- Tires Front: 120/70 x 17”
- Rear Tire: 150/60 x 17”
- Length x Width x Height: 2170 x 829 x 1203 mm
- Wheelbase: 1478 mm
- Seat Height: 872.5 mm
- Ground Clearance: 325.4 mm
- Curb weight: 117.6 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 L
- Price: 12170FR