The Gladius is the roadster equipped with the V-twin 90 ° 645 cm3 which has proved its worth for the SV650. Optimized to provide even more character and feelings, the motor resumes from technical solutions in line with the competition (dual ignition optimized crankshaft friction coating SCEM, etc..)
Trees specific cams allow to obtain the maximum power from low speed. The airbox and an optimized exhaust can increase torque at low and medium engine speeds, while delivering power more gradually.
A Strong Personality
To channel the enthusiasm of this engine, the Gladius has a lattice steel frame and adjustable suspension quality. It receives aluminum alloy wheels, a system of dual disc front brake dual-piston caliper, also a rear disc 220 mm in diameter.
This roadster is also characterized by its modern headlight design, topped with a dash that serves windscreen for comfort. With a scalloped tank, raised handlebars, a thick and comfortable saddle which rises to only 785 mm (high seat optional), the Gladius is perfect watch to devour the miles in solo duo.
- Type: Liquid-cooled 90 ° V, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled
- Distribution: DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Capacity: 645 cm 3
- Bore x Stroke: 81 x 62.6 mm
- Volumetric report: 11.5: 1
- Power announced: 72 hp at 8400 rev / min
- Couple Announced: 6.5 Kgm at 6400 rev / min
- Food: Electronic injection
- Starter: Electric
- Box: 6 reports
- Clutch: Multi
- Command: Cable
- Framework: Tubular steel trellis
- Rake: 25 °
- Hunting: 106 mm
- Wheelbase: 1445 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork with adjustable preload.
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock with adjustable preload.
- Front brake: Double disc ø 290 mm, 2-piston caliper
- Rear brake: Single disc ø 220 mm, single-piston caliper
- Front tire: 120/60 ZR 17
- Rear tire: 160/60 ZR 17
Dimensions, Weight, capacity
- LxWxH: 2130 x 760 x 1090 mm
- Seat height: 785 mm
- Species: 14.5 l
- Weight: 202 kg / (ABS) 205 kg
- Warranty: 2 years, unlimited mileage
- Colours: White / Blue (AJP), Black / Black (KGL), Grey / Black (AA3)